Conversational AI Platform, Teneo, boosted with seven new connectors
Artificial Solutions® (SSME:ASAI), a leading specialist in enterprise-strength Conversational AI, announced today that seven and new back-end connectors have been added to their award-winning development platform, Teneo, including HubSpot, Sabre, Shopify, and Automation Anywhere among others.
Teneo Connectors are pre-built integrations that extend Teneo applications with a wide range of channels and back-end systems/APIs. These integrationst allow Teneo developers to reduce development time to value for conversational bots and agents, enhancing their Conversational AI solutions with greater intelligence and capabilities. This goal goes along with the company’s crusade to help chatbot developers speed up implementation, increase team productivity and ensure project scalability, across different industries and in up to 86 languages.
The Integration Manager in Teneo Studio also allows technical developers to produce new integrations that support the development of conversational applications by less technical users. Thanks to this module, business users with no technical skills may simply “drag and drop” those re-usable blocks of functionality into their Conversational AI flows.
Teneo integrations are developed in Java and can make use of existing Java classes/libraries if necessary, so there are basically no restrictions as to what Teneo can integrate with. In addition, the Analytics suite within Teneo allows developers to easily integrate with enterprise business intelligence (BI) tools for performance tracking and visualization purposes.
“We are delighted to expand our stack of Teneo Connectors and make them available to our large developer community; these will help teams boost their chatbots’ capabilities and deliver more intelligent responses based on the back-end actions, requests and processes executed by their solutions”, says Andreas Wieweg, CTO of Artificial Solutions.
Teneo Connectors earned Artificial Solutions recognition as a market leader for Conversational AI in the latest Provider Lens™ Intelligent Automation report published by ISG a few months ago, as well as a recognized by Gartner as a Tech Innovator in the Conversational AI space.
The new additions to Teneo’s existing back-end connectors are:
- HubSpot: The HubSpot connector showcases how to integrate a Teneo solution with the HubSpot REST API. The example flows in the solution demonstrate how tickets can be retrieved, as well as how to create, update, delete and/or filter tickets on HubSpot.
- Freshservice: The Freshservice connector allows developers to create Teneo bots that will create and manage tickets via the Freshservice API. The connector contains an integration with Freshservice and example flows to create, read, update and delete support tickets.
- QuickBooks: The QuickBooks connector provides all the necessary building blocks to integrate a Teneo connector with the QuickBooks REST API. The example flows in the solution demonstrate how to authenticate users, as well as how to retrieve, filter, create, update and delete invoices on QuickBooks.
- Shopify: The Shopify connector includes all the necessary integrations to connect a Teneo solution with the Shopify REST API. The example flows in the solution demonstrate how products can be retrieved, as well as how to filter, create, update or delete products on Shopify.
- Sabre: The Teneo Sabre Connector allows Teneo Developers to easily implement conversational experiences within the travel domain that are powered by Sabre APIs. Travel Agencies can utilize the Teneo Sabre Connector to create online booking assistants for their agents and consumers.
- Automation Anywhere: The Automation Anywhere connector shows how to use a Teneo bot to manage Robotic Process Automation (RPA) workflows using Automation Anywhere. The solution contains an integration with Automation Anywhere and an example flow to start a job on Automation Anywhere’s RPA platform.
- Power Automate: The Power Automate connector showcases how to connect a Teneo bot with a flow created in Power Automate. The solution contains a Power Automate integration and an example flow that can be used to send an email in Outlook via Power Automate. As the integration source code is embedded in the solution, it can easily be extended or used as a starting point for new methods.
Earlier in 2021 Artificial Solutions added eight connectors to Teneo’s existing back-end connectors:
- ServiceNow: the cloud computing platform helps companies manage digital workflows and automated experiences for enterprise operations. The connection between a Teneo solution and a ServiceNow REST API can link conversational AI solutions to retrieve incidents, create, update or delete incidents on ServiceNow.
- Blue Prism: the integration with Blue Prism’s Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technology will allow enterprises to be more agile and cost-effective by automating mission-critical processes and allowing human agents to focus on more complex and business-driven issues. By integrating with Teneo, these automations can now be easily connected directly to end-users through a natural language interface in multiple languages to maximize the benefits of RPA sequences and conversational AI applications.
- Contentful: create, manage, and distribute content to any platform. This connector can link your Teneo-powered bot with a content management system built in the Contentful platform.
- Freshdesk: the cloud-based customer support software can now integrate with Teneo to connect conversational AI capabilities with authentication, ticket retrieval, contact agents and ticket management.
- Monday.com: the project management tool enables organizations to manage tasks, projects, and teak work more efficiently. This Teneo backend connector can use conversational bots to perform end-to-end tasks such as the retrieval of items from dashboards or grouping, adding, and filtering items. As in most of Teneo’s connectors, the source code of the integration is embedded in the solution, it can easily be extended or used as a starting point for new methods.
- Zoho Desk: as a context-aware customer service software that promotes self-service and cross-functional processes, Zoho Desk’s back-end integration with Teneo’s solution contains methods for authentication and the retrieval, filtering, creation, updating and deletion of tickets., with the possibility of extending new methods.
- Jira: the widely used agile project management software can integrate with Teneo to use conversational bots for authentication and ticket management.
- Zendesk: this connector’s integration with Zendesk support allows for Teneo bots to let end-users create and manage support tickets with Zendesk’s customer service software.
Additionally, for organizations that operate across many regions or countries, and require enterprise conversational agents and conversational user interface (CUI) deployments in many languages, Artificial Solutions support a unique functionality for a rapid rollout and scaling of multilingual solutions, as well as efficiency of maintenance and consistent quality experience for users. The functionality, Master/Local, typically enables an enterprise to reuse up to 80% of the original content.