With this Bounty Program, we want to encourage the developer community to build additional backend connectors on the Teneo Developers Platform that will benefit the whole community, offering a reward of €500 in Amazon vouchers (or equivalent in your country) for the creation of each new backend connector.
The assets we provide on Teneo Developers are key in giving developers a compelling, intuitive, and productive experience of our Teneo platform. Whilst we have already delivered many front-end connectors, we would now like to increase the number of backend connectors to enterprise 3rd party platforms.
We are looking for developers that can help by creating backend connectors to many well know systems that could be of general interest to community using Teneo. In return, qualified submissions will get €500 of Amazon vouchers for each connector created that we approve and add to Teneo Developers. The initiative is currently planned to run for submissions until March 31st, 2021.
We’re interested in all suitable enterprise integrations built in a Teneo Developers environment, so we can test and evaluate the connector. If you don’t have access to an environment, then please register free of charge for one on Teneo Developers.
This bounty program is subject to these terms and those outlined below in this same page.
- Provide an integration to a suitable 3rd party system: suitability best applies to those systems extending and empowering the Teneo Conversational AI ecosystem, like Zendesk, JIRA, SAP, ServiceNow, etc.
- Build the solution within a Teneo Developers sandbox environment, so our team can test and evaluate the solution. The flows and integrations, authentication, etc. should be in-place (see detailed notes on how the solutions should be presented).
- Provide documentation, in markdown, giving an explanation of how to setup the integration, including example use cases developers can follow.
- Follow examples: a reference example of what we are looking to provide with a backend connector can be found by looking at our Salesforce and UiPath Teneo Backend connectors. Get some further inspirations by looking at our Teneo Backend connectors site here.
- Request feedback: further support or clarification will be provided on areas that require greater clarity or changes in the configuration.
Submitting your Backend Connector
Submissions should be made via email to email@example.com, with attachments containing the markdown documentation, with instructions on how we can obtain credentials – if this is not possible example credentials for API’s for testing should be provided.
After submission, you will receive feedback – with the option to recommend modifications to the submission, as appropriate.
Receiving your Reward
The Teneo Developers team will be the sole arbitrators of the approval process, but it is our goal to want to approve submissions.
Once we approve a submission, we will look to export solutions from the Sandbox, include all supporting documentation and material and make everything available on the Teneo Developers website, or reference it on GitHub in an Artificial Solutions repository.
The Amazon voucher will be made available to successful submissions within 10 days of integration being made available on the Teneo Developers website.
Here you’ll find a list of potential connectors you can build and the main requirements for each of them. Make sure you read the the full technical requirements before you get started →
Do you have another connector in mind? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestion.
By submitting a backend connector – you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Terms and meaning:
- Term ‘Developer’ for the internal or external developer.
- Term ‘Company’ for AS.
- Term: ‘Software’ for Teneo.
- Term ‘Works’ for the back-end connector development.
“Developer acknowledges that all Intellectual Property Rights in the Software shall be owned by, and will remain the property of the Company. Developer agrees that the Company shall retain sole and exclusive ownership of the Intellectual Property Rights of the Works. To the extent, and for any reason the foregoing statement of ownership of the Intellectual Property Rights of the Works is not effective, the Company shall have a royalty-free, worldwide, transferable, sublicensable, irrevocable, perpetual license to use the Works, including incorporation into the Company’s Software.”
The developer will also be responsible for any personal tax liability, if applicable.
Artificial Solutions reserve the right to change the duration of this offer.
1. How do I get started?
2. Is there a deadline to submit my backend connector?
The deadline for submissions is March 31st, 2021.