Here at Artificial Solutions we have a mission: Make Technology Think!
Are you ready to join this exciting adventure?
To support our Company´s growth we are looking for a Senior Presales Consultant to join our Presales Team in the UK!
You will be responsible for all technical aspects of the Sales cycle, providing essential technical and presentation expertise to help the Sales teams win business from new and existing customers. You will be working with and developing advanced Natural Language applications in a creative team.
You will be responsible for demonstrating innovative Conversational AI solutions, built on our AI platform Teneo for our customers and prospects, significant technical interaction with clients, especially face to face. Professionalism, flexibility, product and domain expertise, and a brilliant ability to communicate that expertise to a wide variety of audiences need to be key attributes of yours.
Wondering what you will be doing, here it goes!
- Conducting or participating with the sales team in client workshops, trials, evaluations, proof of concepts and any other technical aspect of the Pre-sales process
- Identifying technical customer requirements and translating them into efficient solutions architecture
- Creating and delivering technical presentations and demonstrations of Artificial Solutions product range to a wide spectrum of audience
- Providing technical responses to RFI/RFP/tender completion and submission
- Liaising with Professional Services and other departments as a part of the Pre-Sales and Post Sales activities
- Developing technical standards to capture quality and re-usability of our practices
We are a great match if you have:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Pre Sales/Solution Consultant, ideally in the area of Conversational AI or Natural Language Processing
Experience in demonstrating Enterprise Platform Software to prospects ranging from technical through to business focused audiences
- Interaction with clients, especially face to face – you will be expected to travel within EMEA regularly -, involving technical conversations
- Preparing and leading presentations in front of wide variety of audience
- Expertise in natural language processing/conversational AI systems would be a significant PLUS
- Able to communicate technical subject matter to non-technical people
- Degree in Computational Linguistics, Language Technologies, Computing or similar are preferred.
- Capable of articulating features, functions and benefits of Natural Language solutions
- Able to quickly grasp, understand and learn new technical skills
- Friendly, customer facing oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
…And we welcome:
- Deep knowledge of web based development and design as well as object oriented programming languages (particularly Java) and a broad and detailed understanding of technology
- At least basic skills within Java environment
- Groovy knowledge and/or experience is considerated as plus.
Let’s not forget about language skills:
- Advanced level of English is a must
- Any additional language is a plus
Take a look at the Perks & Benefits of working with us!
- International environment with 30+ different nationalities working in a collaborative way
- 25 days of paid holidays plus extra days as personal choice
- Ad hoc possibility to work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance for you and your family, 100% paid by the company
- Pension plan with company contribution
- Group Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Continuous learning program.