Senior Language Engineer
Chicago or Austin or San Jose
You will be focused on mentoring, designing, developing and maintaining natural language-based solutions in domains including artificial intelligence, machine learning, personalization, expert functions plus database and language processing systems.Apply for a VacancyScroll to View More
Here at Artificial Solutions we have a mission: Make Technology Think!
Are you ready to join this exciting adventure?
We are looking for a talented Language Engineer to join our Professional Services team!
You will be focused on mentoring, designing, developing and maintaining natural language-based solutions in domains including artificial intelligence, machine learning, personalization, expert functions plus database and language processing systems.
A proactive approach and the ability to work within an agile framework are essential ingredients.
Reporting to the Director of Professional Services in the US, you will be working on a wide range of projects within in a team of Computational Linguists, Project Manager and Technical Consultants.
Wondering what you will be doing? Here it goes!
- Working with Project Managers, Computational Linguists and Technical Consultants in customer, prospect and partner workshops to develop highly advanced natural language capabilities.
- Using its native language & technical skills to build natural language solutions and to enhance them through integrations, interfaces and additional coding.
- Designing, building, and testing natural language artefacts and solutions based upon customer, prospect and partner requirements encompassed in technical specifications.
- Analyzing session log files to assess artifact and solution capabilities and to determine relevant development options.
- Actively participating in the sales cycle, working alongside the project manager in preparation of proposal (SOW), project scoping & estimation, proposal creation and contract preparations.
We are a great match if you have:
- Masters’ in Computational Linguistics, Applied Linguistics, Language Technologies or similar. (PhD is a plus).
Linguistics and computational linguistics knowledge and skills:
- Practical knowledge in dialogue management, with strong understanding of morphology, lexicology, automated speech analysis and synthesis.
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant industry experience, preferably in a consulting/customer-facing role.
- Understanding or experience with machine-learning, machine translation, some standard NLP toolkits, such as NLTK, Stanford CoreNLP, or Spacey.
- Proficiency in SQL and/or OO languages like Java, Groovy, Python, R, Ruby.
- Knowledge of NLP, ML and Statistical Analysis.
- English: Fluent both in written and spoken is mandatory.
- Additional languages are a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems to identify the root cause.
- Passionate, highly motivated and self-starter.
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with stakeholders at different levels.
- Professional attitude, detail-oriented and organized.
- Ability to work well both alone and within a larger multi-functional team.
- Ability to combine multiple tasks and projects.
Take a look at the Perks & Benefits of working with us!
- International environment with 30+ different nationalities working in a collaborative way.
- Ad hoc possibility to work from home.
- Flexible working hours.
- Health insurance, with dental and vision coverage.
- FSA & 401K Plans.
- Continuous learning program.
- Real opportunity to travel within US.