Here at Artificial Solutions we have a mission: Make Technology Think!
Are you ready to join this exciting adventure?
To assist with the smooth running of our office premises (Stockholm & Utrecht – NL) we are currently looking for a bright and multitasking Office Coordinator.
This is a wide-ranging role involving mostly facility management assistance and administrative functions and is key to the proper functioning of the company and its relations to its employees, customers and service providers. Please note this is a full-time permanent position.
Wondering what you will be doing? Here it goes!
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Support the Finance & Administration Department being sure that the internal database is properly updated
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience
- Manage regularly office tasks, including relationship with landlords, negotiations and orders of supplies and consumables, attesting invoices, etc
- Arrange and coordinate company events using external parties where appropriate.
- Ensure all incoming invoices and business expenses are appropriately processed and passed to the company Accountant in a diligent manner.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc projects.
We are a great match if you have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an office environment delivering soft facilities management services and administrative/ receptionist functions to a middle-sized company.
- Hands- on experience in day to day office management operations and services
- A good working knowledge of Word, Excel, email and Internet search and navigation is required.
- Proactive, energetic, hands-on and pragmatic personality
- Strong problem solving and multitasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a professional, friendly and positive outlook are a MUST.
- Well organized and open-minded, with a methodical and proactive approach.
- Able to work autonomously with minimal supervision.
Let’s not forget about language skills:
- Swedish at business fluency level.
- Excellent written and spoken command in English.
- Any additional European language is a plus.
Take a look at the Perks & Benefits of working with us!
- International environment with 30+ different nationalities working in a collaborative way
- Central office, just renovated
- Fresh fruits, cookies, coffee & drinks
- Team activities & events like International Lunch, Running competitions, etc
- 25 days of paid holidays plus extra days
- Possibility to work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Pension Plan and Gym vouchers
- Continuous learning program