Here at Artificial Solutions we have a mission: Make Technology Think!
Are you ready to join this exciting adventure?
Artificial Solutions leads the market in enabling conversational AI for the Enterprise. With a rapidly expanding portfolio of customers and growing market traction we now need to expand our team.
We are currently looking for a talented Campaign Specialist who will join the marketing team and will support the direct and indirect sales teams in EMEA and/or APAC, generating marketing qualified leads that contribute to growing the sales pipeline and expanding the business in new or existing customers.
You will be based in our biggest office located in the sunny Barcelona, surrounded by a team of passionate and international colleagues from across the business.
Please note that this role requires also to travel in order to locally support and participate in the marketing events at international level.
Wondering what you will be doing? Here it goes!
- Work closely with the EMEA and/or APAC direct and indirect sales teams to implement field marketing campaigns that meet the marketing qualified leads (MQL) targets and contribute to the sales funnel. These might include but not be limited to organizing co-marketing activities with key partners, managing account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns, combining online with offline tactics, managing own and external events, coordinating webinars or managing customer groups.
- Report to the Head of Field Marketing and work with the rest of the marketing team to successfully execute specific campaigns and further raise the awareness of Artificial Solutions in local regions.
- Execute the 2020 marketing plan and pro-actively identify new possible activities that can contribute to the marketing and corporate objectives.
- Track the results and asses the outcome of each campaign and take some learnings for future activities.
- Develop an effective prospect nurturing program and work with the rest of the marketing team to implement it.
- Ensure salesforce.com, Marketo and LinkedIn Sales Navigator are correctly updated and managed to allow the effective tracking of leads as they progress through the sales process. Identify issues and advise on improvements to further improve the sales conversion rates.
- Be ready to tackle new challenges in additional marketing projects and initiatives.
We are a great match if you have:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in executing tactical marketing campaign plans that support effective awareness building and B2B lead generation.
- Significant experience in building, driving and executing campaigns across the EMEA or APAC regions within software or technology related environment.
- Thorough understanding of the technology trends; passion for technology and interest in the natural language technology, AI and/or cognitive computing marketplace will be an important plus.
- Experience of working in a channel-oriented business.
- Experience of working with CRM and marketing automation technology – preferably Salesforce.com and Marketo.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
And we are very happy to welcome onboard someone with:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to express his/her ideas clearly and enthusiastically.
- A proactive and determined approach, demonstrating initiative to deliver exceptional results.
- Highly motivated, loyal, self-starting and enthusiastic. A good strategic thinker, a creative person with high energy, broad vision and a strong results orientation.
- Hands on attitude and team work player.
- Effective time and task management skills.
Let’s not forget about language skills:
- English fluency is mandatory.
- High command of one or more other European languages is a PLUS – especially Swedish.
Take a look at the Perks & Benefits of working with us!
- International environment with 30+ different nationalities working in a collaborative way.
- Central office (…and we are getting bigger!).
- Fresh fruits, cookies, coffee & drinks.
- Team activities & events like Beachvolley, International Lunch, etc.
- 23 days of paid holidays plus extra days as personal choice.
- Ad hoc possibility to work from home.
- Flexible working time, you decide when start your day.
- Health insurance for you and your family, 100% paid by the company.
- Flexible retribution Plan to enjoy ticket restaurants, ticket transport and childcare vouchers!
- Continuous learning program and Spanish classes.