Here at Artificial Solutions we have a mission: Make Technology Think! Are you ready to join this exciting adventure?
We are looking for a talented Conversational AI Consultant to join our committed international team of Computational Linguists and Developers in our Headquarter located in Stockholm/Stureplan.
You will be focused on mentoring, designing, developing and maintaining natural language-based solutions in domains including artificial intelligence, machine learning, personalization, expert functions plus database and language processing systems.
A proactive approach and the ability to work within an agile framework are essential ingredients.
Reporting into the Director of Professional Services EU – based in Barcelona – , you will be working on a wide range of projects within a team of Language Engineers, Project Managers and Technical Consultants. You will be based in our new office in Stockholm and happy to help our clients, as consultant and in face to face meetings, in the implementation of our conversational AI platform for their business.
Wondering what you will be doing? Here it goes!
- Work with Project Managers, Computational Linguists and Technical Consultants in customer, prospect and partner workshops to develop highly advanced natural language capabilities.
- Use your native language & technical skills to build natural language solutions and to enhance them through integrations, interfaces and additional coding.
- Design, build, and test natural language artefacts and solutions based upon customer, prospect and partner requirements encompassed in technical specifications.
- Analyze session log files to assess artefact and solution capabilities and to determine relevant development options.
- Actively participate in the sales cycle, working alongside the project manager in preparation of proposal (SOW), project scoping & estimation, proposal creation and contract preparations
We are a great match if you have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant industry experience, preferably in a consulting/customer-facing role.
- Practical knowledge in dialogue management, with strong understanding of morphology, lexicology, automated speech analysis and synthesis.
- Masters’ in Computational Linguistics, Applied Linguistics, Language Technologies or similar. (PhD is a plus)
- Experience with machine learning (e.g. with NLP toolkits such as NLTK, Stanford CoreNLP, or spaCy).
- Experience with some programming languages e.g. Java, Groovy or Python
- Knowledge of NLP, ML and Statistical Analysis
…And we welcome:
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems to identify the root cause
- Passionate, highly motivated and self-starter
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with stakeholders at different levels
- Professional attitude, detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to work well both alone and within a larger multi-functional team
- Ability to combine multiple tasks and projects
- Flexibility of travel internationally to meet our clients
Let’s not forget about language skills:
- Swedish: native or near native
- English: fluent both in written and spoken is mandatory
- Additional languages are a strong plus
Take a look at the Perks & Benefits of working with us!
- International environment with 30+ different nationalities working in a collaborative way
- Central office, just renovated
- Fresh fruits, cookies, coffee & drinks
- Team activities & events like International Lunch, Running competitions, etc
- 25 days of paid holidays plus extra days
- Possibility to work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Pension Plan and Gym vouchers
- Continuous learning program.