Here at Artificial Solutions we have a mission: Make Technology Think!
Are you ready to join this exciting adventure?
Through our amazing platform, Teneo, and an incredible set of true experts in the field of Conversational AI (CAI), Artificial Solutions has become a global leader in enabling CAI for the Enterprise. Interest is surging from enterprise clients and partners that see the potential of our technology and talent to transform their businesses…and we’re maxed out and need help!
We’re looking for an energetic, creative and committed Sales and Business Development Executive to help drive our growth across the Nordics…someone that is looking to join a small team devoted to (and seeing success in) building a business against some technology companies you might have heard of…Google, Microsoft, Amazon, IBM…to name a few! But the bigger the challenge, the bigger the reward right?
Working closely with the Regional Sales Director, the Business Development Manager will be responsible for discovering, developing, and closing business opportunities and partnerships within a set of assigned industries in the Nordics.
You will be based in Stockholm, surrounded by a team of passionate and international colleagues from across the business.
Wondering what you will be doing? Here it goes!
- Report to the Regional Director, and be responsible for driving revenue growth through new customer acquisition and account management
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers and prospects, and build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Lead meetings, presentations and communications with your customers and prospects
- Develop and execute sales/account plans to penetrate business opportunities and grow market share
- Work with our partners in the region to build account plans and develop business
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Be creative in your approach to connecting with prospects, communicating our value proposition and expanding our presence across our customers’ lines of business
- Execute against the sales/account plans, lead contract negotiations to consistently deliver on quarterly and annual quotas
- Work with the Regional and European sales team to drive the sales strategy and business expansion
- Keep the corporate CRM system up to date with an accurate reflection of activities and opportunities
- Represent us at relevant industry events
- Collaborate and share best practices with business development colleagues around the world to improve our collective results.
We are a great match if you have:
- 3 to 5 years of sales & business development experience of direct and indirect selling complex application software solutions, with a proven track record in exceeding goals, in the Nordics
- Full life-cycle sales from prospecting through solution positioning/development, contract negotiation to close
- Ability to work with and through partners and technology consultants, is extremely appreciated
- Experience in the field of Virtual Assistants, Digital Transformation, Customer Service Optimization, Natural Language Processing/ Speech recognition is highly preferred.
- Dynamic self-starter with superior communication/presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer success orientation and dedication
- Networker who can interact easily with prospects, clients and partners
- Effective time, and task management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Business Administration, Business Finance, Marketing or equivalent.
Let’s not forget about language skills:
- Swedish and English fluency is mandatory.
- High command of one or more other European languages is a PLUS.
Take a look at the Perks & Benefits of working with us!
- International environment with 30+ different nationalities working in a collaborative way
- Central downtown office
- 25 days of paid holidays plus extra days
- Team activities & events like International Lunch, Running competitions, etc
- Possibility to work from home, when needed
- Flexible working hours
- Pension Plan and Gym vouchers
- Continuous learning program.