Here at Artificial Solutions we have a mission: Make Technology Think!
Are you ready to join this exciting adventure?
We are currently looking for a full-time Sales and Business Development Executive to support our growth across the Nordic region.
As a customer-centric professional, you will drive and own end-to-end sales opportunities with major organizations generated directly, or with or through partners, based in your target region. You will be able to see opportunities that sometimes your prospects and customers do not and be comfortable and confident in leading early meetings focused on a “conversation of possibilities”.
You will be based in our recently renovated office located in the best area of Stockholm city, surrounded by passionate and international colleagues of different departments like Products & Technology, Presales, Marketing, Finance & Administration, etc
Wondering what you will be doing? Here it goes!
- Report to the Regional Director, and be responsible for maximizing/increasing revenue growth through new customer acquisition and account management
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers and prospects, and build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Lead meetings, presentations, and communications with your customers and prospects
- Develop and execute sales/account plans to penetrate direct business opportunities and capture significant market share
- Work with our partners in the region to build account plans and close business
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Be creative in your approach to connecting with prospects, communicating our value proposition and expanding our presence across our customers’ lines of business
- Execute against the sales/account plans, lead contract negotiations to consistently deliver on quarterly and annual quotas
- Work with the Head of Sales EMEA to drive the sales strategy and business expansion
- Keep the corporate CRM system up to date with an accurate reflection of activities and opportunities
- Deliver accurate and timely forecasts and pipeline reports to management
- Keep HQ up to date with all financial reporting, legal contracts, etc.
We are a great match if you have:
- 3 to 5 years minimum experience of direct and indirect sales in a technology/software company in the Nordics area.
- Full life-cycle sales from prospecting through solution positioning/development, contract negotiation to close.
- Track record of direct, new business sales success.
- The ability to work with and through partners and technology consultants is extremely appreciated.
- Experience in the field of Digital Transformation, Customer Service Optimization, Natural Language Processing/ Speech recognition is highly preferred.
- Strong customer orientation and dedication.
- Dynamic self-starter with superior communication/presentation and interpersonal skills.
- A networker who can interact easily with prospects, clients, and partners.
- A motivated individual who is a team player and is driven to achieve results.
- Effective time, and task management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Information Technology or equivalent is a strong asset.
- A master’s degree is a plus.
Let’s not forget about language skills:
- Swedish and English fluency is mandatory.
- High command of one or more other European languages is a PLUS.
Take a look at the Perks & Benefits of working with us!
- International environment with 30+ different nationalities working in a collaborative way
- Central office, just renovated
- Fresh fruits, cookies, coffee & drinks
- Team activities & events like International Lunch, Running competitions, etc
- 25 days of paid holidays plus extra days
- Possibility to work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Pension Plan and Gym vouchers
- Continuous learning program