Artificial Solutions Recognized in 2021 Gartner ‘Emerging Technologies: Tech Innovators in Conversational AI and Virtual Assistants’ Report
Artificial Solutions® (SSME:ASAI), the leading technology provider in enterprise Conversational AI announced today that Gartner, the leading research and advisory firm, has recognized the company as an Innovator in Conversational AI in the Gartner report ‘Emerging Technologies: Tech Innovators in Conversational AI and Virtual Assistants’ (Gartner subscription required).
The Gartner report, which includes one of Artificial Solution’s clients, delivers advice on how “Innovations in NLT, the proliferation of virtual assistants, and increasing usage of neural machine translation will transform business, social and human-machine interactions over the next two years.” Among the key findings, the report states that “New NLP techniques, like Transformer-based language models, context models and tighter integration with business back-end systems will allow for more sustained and complex conversations; Digital employees represent the next advancement stage of virtual assistants that include capabilities around emotional AI, synthetic voice and humanlike content switching; and Real-time neural machine translation (MT) is faster and more accurate and provides higher-quality interpretations to empower more-advanced virtual assistants”.
The strategy towards a modular and open platform model continues to be reinforced with Artificial Solutions’ recent launch of their proposition. This Conversational AI SaaS offering is a collaboration with MS cognitive services that will help companies develop scalable Azure-based bots faster, in multiple languages and with a wide array of open-source channels, front and back-end connectors.
“The report identifies a few of Artificial Solution’s key unique selling points,” says CEO Per Ottosson. “Our solutions are fast, scale exceptionally well, and give ROI on client investment at a record pace. We are happy that Gartner recognizes us.”
The report recommends that “product leaders focused on the impact of conversational AI and virtual assistants on current and future products and services must Support globalization efforts for your conversational agents and CUI-enabled solutions by integrating real-time MT by 1H21, especially for customer services.”
It also states that “the vendors represented in this tech innovator document represent innovation trends and emerging capabilities in the market, like:
- Using virtual assistants and conversational agents as a user interface to support business processes around sales, marketing, customer services, HR and IT support.
- Enablement of easier and tighter integration with business back-end applications allowing for more sustained and complex conversations.
- Rapid improvements around language understanding and dialogue capabilities for conversational AI agents with improvements around speech recognition, NLU engines and new techniques, like Transformer-based language models.
- Advancements in real-time neural machine translation (MT) empowering more advanced conversational agents.
- The next evolution stage of virtual assistants — digital employees and digital humans — which will often have a human appearance/face and include capabilities around emotional AI, AI/synthetic voice, end-to-end learning and humanlike content and context switching.”
Source: Gartner, ‘Emerging Technologies: Tech Innovators in Conversational AI and Virtual Assistants’, Annette Jump, Bern Elliot, Adrian Lee, Danielle Casey, 08 January 2021. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Success Story featured in this report:
Teneo Powers Voice-based Virtual Assistant Thanks to a Robust Cpaas Integration.
This global financial organization wanted a solution to help its Customer Relationship Managers (CRM) maximize their time, by speeding up the process for completing mandatory client reports needed after each on-site meeting.Read More