Artificial Solutions Named an IDC Innovator in Conversational AI Software Platforms
Artificial Solutions, the leading specialist in enterprise-strength Conversational AI, announced today that it has been named an IDC Innovator in recognition for its sophisticated natural language technology in IDC’s latest report, Conversational AI Software Platforms, 2018.
In its press release IDC says: The market for intelligent conversational assistance is growing rapidly, fueled by the use and acceptance of consumer tools like Google Assistant, Apple’s Siri, and Amazon’s Alexa.
To date, there are dozens of supplier companies seeking to address these emerging interface opportunities with new companies emerging in the marketplace every day.
These suppliers offer a very broad range of capabilities and functionality in developing conversational AI applications. The companies identified as IDC Innovators offer some of the more innovative capabilities available in the market today.
“We strive constantly to push the boundaries of developing Conversational AI, while meeting the needs of enterprises using our technology, to deliver a proven platform that is used by some of the world’s largest brands,” says Andy Peart, CMSO of Artificial Solutions.
“To be recognized by IDC as an innovator in this space is a great achievement.”
Teneo®, the company’s advanced conversational AI platform, includes a number of unique features:
- A hybrid approach to linguistic and machine learning at a native level that allows enterprises to develop complex applications in record time.
- Unequalled support for 35 languages with the ability to build the application in any language and port it to another; typically reusing 80% of the build.
- Intelligent, humanlike conversations including the capability to remember pertinent facts, understand implicit information and continue conversations as users switch devices.
- A master/local development that allows for applications to be ported to new languages, devices and services with ease.
- Full ownership of the data generated with the provision of tools to analyze and learn from the data, the ability to self-host where needed, and privacy capabilities to enable compliance with legislation such as GDPR.
About IDC Innovators
IDC Innovators reports present a set of vendors – under $100 million in revenue at time of selection – chosen by an IDC analyst within a specific market that offer an innovative new technology, a groundbreaking approach to an existing issue, and/or an interesting new business model. It is not an exhaustive evaluation of all companies in a segment or a comparative ranking of the companies. Vendors in the process of being acquired by a larger company may be included in the report provided the acquisition is not finalized at the time of publication of the report. Vendors funded by venture capital firms may also be included in the report even if the venture capital firm has a financial stake in the vendor’s company. IDC INNOVATOR and IDC INNOVATORS are trademarks of International Data Group, Inc.
Conversation The New Art of Business Survival White Paper
This white paper explores why two-way communication is the vital element in relationships; and how businesses must establish contact and then carefully nurture it in order to thrive and drive long term engagement with their customers.