Artificial Solutions Launches the Most Advanced Automated Natural Language Development Platform Available
Artificial Solutions, the natural language interaction (NLI) specialist that enables users to have a meaningful, humanlike interaction with technology, announced today the launch of Teneo 3, the next generation of its powerful NLI development platform that offers non-technical users a new age in creating natural language applications.
Providing unprecedented power with the most advanced automated natural language development platform available today, Teneo allows non-technical, non-computational linguists to quickly build sophisticated artificial intelligence into smartphones, connected consumer devices, mobile apps and other software. Teneo 3 includes a host of new features that simplify and speed-up the development of intelligent speech and text enabled applications. These include a sophisticated auto-coding tool that allows countless FAQs and responses to be created in seconds and for intricate dialog flows to be developed easily – a task that is normally complex and time-consuming. Powerful wizards and off-the shelf building blocks enable extremely rapid deployment of multiple language NLI applications, and near real-time analysis of conversational data delivers rapid insight into trends and customer buying habits.
“There’s nothing else available like Teneo 3,” says Andreas Wieweg, CTO of Artificial Solutions. “It offers a step-change in the sophistication of tools available to help organizations build natural language solutions. For example, building online virtual assistants was traditionally a time consuming, resource intensive task that required an army of developers who also needed to be skilled in computational linguists. Teneo takes the complexity out of the process, automatically handling linguistic rules, and relationships and processes and brings the power of NLI to an entirely new audience of clients and partners that want to bring the power of speech-enabled solutions to the consumer.”
Teneo offers a complete technical platform of closely integrated modules for the development, execution and analysis of intelligent NLI-applications such as speech-enabled mobile personal assistants and online virtual assistants for customer service and sales. It supports over 20 languages, runs across multiple platforms and devices allowing users to add speech-enabled intelligence and a conversational dimension to the online customer experience.
Components within Teneo 3 include Teneo Studio, a graphical-based development environment used to create NLI applications, Teneo Insight an extremely fast and powerful analytics and reporting tool that gives clients valuable insight into their customer’s needs and behavior by tracking and analyzing customer conversations and Teneo Interaction Engine, the core of the technology that processes natural language interactions.
“Teneo is truly a disruptive technology,” concludes Lawrence Flynn, CEO of Artificial Solutions, “It delivers a new way of developing applications that overturns traditional business practices and revolutionizes how intelligent natural language solutions are built in the future.”
Key highlights of Teneo 3 include:
- Auto-coding allows users to import a list of questions and answers and Teneo automatically generates the natural language understanding rules, processes and ordering between them
- New wizards such as the Web Interface wizard automatically generate intelligent online virtual assistants
- Unique Language Resources deliver off-the-shelf building blocks to model NLI solutions in multiple languages
- An innovative master and branch structure allows multiple language NLI applications to be quickly built and maintained
- Auto-testing offers immediate verification and dynamic try-out of language flows
- Near real-time analysis of vast amounts of natural language conversational data allow users to rapidly interpret customer behavior and gain insight into trends, sentiment and requirements
- Pre-defined charts, filters and dashboards in the analytics module dynamically updated giving instant access to key trends and indicators
- Enhanced collaboration features allow dispersed teams to work on one NLI-based solution at the same time dramatically reducing lead-times