Register to Join this AI Seminar
During 2018 we witnessed a dramatic rise in the platforms, tools, and applications based on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI). The AI market is growing at a two digit pace. AI is an extremely powerful technology disrupting our economies and tomorrow it will impact society as a whole. At the same time, B2C enterprises are leveraging on AI to drive innovation in the way customer and consumer interactions are managed or how data is processed. The largest consumer facing brands of the internet age are investing in and advancing AI related technologies that will ultimately improve customer experience. How will machine learning and deep learning reinvent how we live, do business, and interact with one another?
We will explore these questions about the present and future of Artificial Intelligence, looking at the challenges and opportunities this is bringing to businesses.
The time for AI adoption in the enterprise has come!
LOCATION: Sheraton Diana Majestic Milano – Viale Piave, 42
DATE: 30 May 2019
TIME: 9:00-11:30 followed by refreshments
Attendance: Free – registration required by 27/05
• Daniel Shillito: President at The British Chamber of Commerce for Italy
• Luca Giuratrabocchetta: Country Leader di Amazon Web Services in Italia
• Morgana Caldarini: Country Manager at Artificial Solutions Italia
• Peter Luntz: Director of Studies at I.L.S. International Language School
• Marco Zappalorto: Chief Executive at Nesta Italia
Additional speakers to be announced
Daniel Shillito - President at The British Chamber of Commerce for Italy
• Artificial Solutions: How to build innovative customer experiences with conversational AI. Morgana Caldarini: Country Manager at Artificial Solutions Italia
• ILS: AI in language learning: the power of Voxy. Peter Luntz: Director of Studies at I.L.S. International Language School
• Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer – The legal landscape in the upcoming AI era. Giuseppe Curtò: Partner at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
• Luminance: AI innovates the legal profession and creates new opportunities for firms & clients. Roberta Di Nanni: Senior Legal Product Expert, Luminance
• Amazon: AI in the Cloud. Luca Giuratrabocchetta: Country Leader di Amazon Web Services in Italia
• NESTA Italia: How we are enabling social innovation using cutting edge technology. Marco Zappalorto: Chief Executive at Nesta Italia