Here at Artificial Solutions we have a mission: Make Technology Think!
We are currently looking for a talented Accounts Payable Clerk to join our committed Finance Department in our international office located in the lovely and sunny Barcelona.
The AP Clerk will report to, and support, the Head of Accounting and Consolidation in performing the weekly, monthly, and annual cash disbursement processes.
Wondering what you will be doing? Here it goes!
- Prepare bi-weekly disbursement requests which involves, but is not limited to, the following:
- Verifying data and approval on all invoices
- Booking invoices in the accounting system
- Updating and maintaining vendor database
- Auditing and verifying employee expense reports
- Reconciling vendor statements and investigating vendor payment matters
- Responding to questions and requests for information related to disbursements
- Compiling payment information for travel expenses and third-party vendors
- Maintaining accounts payable files.
- Reconcile the Credit Card statements to the supporting documents and prepare and post the corresponding journal entries
- Assist with monthly closing of books
- Perform ad hoc analyses when requested
- File documentation and keep thorough and accurate finance records
- Support team, department, division, and organizational goals.
We are a great match if you have:
- At least 2 years of detailed, hands-on experience in the cash disbursement process
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or similar
- Ability to shift priorities (whether asked or not) to achieve all high value work
- Proficiency using PC and Microsoft Office software (intermediate Microsoft Excel skills)
- Demonstrated proficiency in use of general ledger (GL) and other computer system applications, specifically with cash disbursement modules (bonus points for experience with Microsoft Dynamics D365FO)
- Ability to effectively work with a diverse team of individuals, being detail-oriented, efficient, and accurate
…And we welcome:
- Above-average written/oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Capability to multi-task while ensuring essential routine functions occur
- Comfortable working independently and following tasks through to completion and meeting deadlines, actively seeking direction as necessary
Let’s not forget about language skills:
- Proficient in English
- Knowledge of Spanish and Swedish will be a plus.
Take a look at the Perks & Benefits of working with us!
- International environment with 30+ different nationalities working in a collaborative way
- Central office (…and we are getting bigger!)
- Fresh fruits, cookies, coffee & drinks
- Team activities & events like Beachvolley, International Lunch, etc
- 23 days of paid holidays plus extra days as personal choice
- Ad hoc possibility to work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance for you and your family, 100% paid by the company
- Flexible Benefits Plan to enjoy ticket restaurants, ticket transport and childcare vouchers!
- Continuous learning program.