Tiva is a business-focused, artificially intelligent virtual assistant that allows public and private sector organizations to rapidly deploy much needed automated HR and IT support to employees currently working remotely.
View the Tiva Product Features Demo
COVID19 has forced businesses to adopt a global work from home strategy almost overnight, and HR and IT departments are at risk of cracking under the pressure of supporting a vast number of employees across multiple time zones.
Tiva immediately reduces the load on overwhelmed HR and IT departments. It gives employees a flexible, easy-access channel with instant answers to many of the common questions they have around work during COVID19, tailored to your specific company policies and integrated with your back-end systems.
Tiva can give personalized and accurate answers to each individual, while freeing up Operations teams to focus on more complex tasks and other business-critical projects.
- No data, no problem! Tiva is pre-loaded with a wide range of knowledge to help employees right away
- Relieves pressure on support desks 24/7/365 from day one
- Useful now and in the future: Easy to scale to cover more languages and domains.
- No need to repeat information: it is aware of context and able to remember details from previous conversations
- Flexible hosting options depending on the client’s requirements
- Uses intelligent escalation triggered by keywords, sentiment or specific questions, to handover the conversation to a human.
- Connects with employees using their preferred channel, language and some of their personal information to customize the conversation.
- Proactively informs employees of news and updates
- Allows for easy customization of pre-scripted answers
- and much more!
- Multi-lingual: able to detect the user’s language, Tiva is available in English, Swedish, Spanish and German as a start but easy to roll into any of our 36 languages
- Dynamic Knowledge: dynamically retrieve FAQ answers from specified website (such as WHO)
- User identification and personal information: connects to business systems to gather data about the employee and uses it to personalize the conversation
- Omnichannel: available through webchat (website/intranet), SMS, Microsoft Teams, Email and IVR. Additional channels can be added as per the client’s request
- Help Menu: prioritizes and displays the top 4 topics at the initial greeting
- Pre-loaded Knowledge: comes with over 200 hundred intents that cover HR & IT Support topics
- Context Awareness & Memory
- Knowledge Helper: it dynamically retrieves answers and knowledge elements from a spreadsheet, allowing for super rapid building / addition of knowledge
- plus all the standard features of any solution build with our Teneo Platform (link to platform page).