The term ‘Artificial Solutions’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, Artificial Solutions Holding ASH AB, whose registered office is Österlånggatan 43, 111 31 Stockholm, Sweden, with company registration number 556734-1556, and any and all of its affiliates, such as subsidiaries, sister companies and parent companies. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
Use of Content
- The content of the pages of this website, which is subject to change without notice, is for your general information and use only. You agree that you are only permitted to use this website as expressly set out in these terms and conditions or otherwise on the website.
- The information on this website is periodically updated and you should therefore check the website regularly to ensure that you have the latest information.
- This website contains material and content which is owned by or licensed to Artificial Solutions. Such material and content includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics and is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall be construed as conferring any license or other transfer of rights to you of any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of Artificial Solutions or any third party and any reproduction and redistribution of the material and/or content of this website is prohibited other than in accordance with the internet copyright notice below, forming an integral part of these terms and conditions.
- You may not remove, change or obscure in any way anything on this website, or otherwise use any material obtained whilst using the website, except as expressly set out in these terms and conditions.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Artificial Solutions’ prior written consent.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only and is provided by Artificial Solutions on an “as is” basis.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Artificial Solutions shall not be liable. While Artificial Solutions endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, it shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements and are suitable for your purposes.
- Neither Artificial Solutions, nor any third parties, provides any warranty or guarantee, express or implied, as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, availability or suitability with respect to this website or the information and materials, such as products, services or related graphics, contained, found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and you are, furthermore, fully aware that Artificial Solutions expressly excludes, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any legal liability or responsibility for any such inaccuracies or errors and that, hence, any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Artificial Solutions, are acknowledged on this website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided solely for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that Artificial Solutions endorses said website(s) and Artificial Solutions assumes no responsibility for the content of any such linked website(s) or for any third party content otherwise included in this website.
- In no event will Artificial Solutions be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly and to secure the availability of the website. However, Artificial Solutions takes no responsibility, and will not be liable, for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond Artificial Solutions’ control and any required maintenance performed without prior notice causing temporary interference in the availability of the website.
- Artificial Solutions shall not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, whether in contract, negligence or tort, arising out of or in connection with your use of this website, or of the content therein.
- Unauthorized use of this website or non-compliance with the present terms and conditions may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. You hereby agree to fully indemnify and to hold harmless Artificial Solutions from and against any claim brought by a third party resulting from your use of this website, and in respect of all losses, costs, actions, damages, expenses or liabilities whatsoever suffered or incurred directly or indirectly by Artificial Solutions in consequence of such use or your breach or non-compliance of the present terms and conditions.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Sweden.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is, by any court of competent jurisdiction, determined to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed to have been deleted without in any way affecting the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions.
- Artificial Solutions’ failure to exercise any particular right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Artificial Solutions in writing.
Internet Copyright Notice
This website and its content is copyright of Artificial Solutions – © Artificial Solutions 2015. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of a part, or all, of the content of this website in any form is prohibited, other than under the following express conditions:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not remove, obscure or change any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original material or from any material copied from the website in accordance with the stated herein.
- You may not, except with Artificial Solutions’ express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Last reviewed January 2015